The Midshipman is a 1925 American silent romantic drama film directed by Christy Cabanne. The film stars Ramon Novarro and Harriet Hammond. Joan Crawford had an early uncredited role as an extra.
|Directed by||Christy Cabanne|
|Written by||F. McGrew Willis|
|Story by||Carey Wilson|
|80 minutes; 8 reels at 7,498 feet|
A print is preserved at George Eastman House.
- Ramon Novarro as Dick Randall
- Harriet Hammond as Patricia Lawrence
- Wesley Barry as Ted Lawrence
- Margaret Seddon as Mrs. Randall
- Crauford Kent as Basil Courtney
- Pauline Key as Rita
- Maurice Ryan as Fat
- Harold Goodwin as Tex
- William Boyd as Spud
- Joan Crawford as an uncredited extra
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.