The Miami Story
|The Miami Story|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Fred F. Sears|
|Produced by||Sam Katzman|
|Screenplay by||Robert E. Kent|
|Story by||Robert E. Kent|
|Edited by||Viola Lawrence|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Miami mob boss Tony Brill and hit man Ted Delacorte continue to elude the law. A scheme is hatched by attorney Frank Alton to bring former murder suspect Mick Flagg out of hiding, hoping he can infiltrate Brill's outfit.
Flagg reluctantly agrees. He leaves young son Gil with a Florida family, then gains Brill's trust, as well as that of Holly Abbott, whose sister Gwen is now the girlfriend of Brill.
Although he succeeds in disrupting Brill's business interests, Flagg is helpless to prevent Holly from being physically assaulted and Gil kidnapped. Holly betrays her sister, resulting in Gwen's arrest. A trap is set for Brill and Delacorte, who attempt to flee on a speedboat but are nabbed by the law.
- Barry Sullivan as Mick Flagg aka Mike Pierce
- Luther Adler as Tony Brill
- John Baer as Ted Delacorte
- Adele Jergens as Gwen Abbott
- Beverly Garland as Holly Abbott
- Dan Riss as Frank Alton
- Damian O'Flynn as Police Chief Martin Belman
- Chris Alcaide as Robert Bishop
- Gene Darcy as Johnny Loker
- George E. Stone as Louie Mott