The Marriage Whirl
The Marriage Whirl is a 1925 American drama film directed by Alfred Santell and written by Bradley King. It is based on the 1922 play The National Anthem by J. Hartley Manners. The film stars Corinne Griffith, Kenneth Harlan, Harrison Ford, E. J. Ratcliffe, Charles Willis Lane, Edgar Norton and Nita Naldi. The film was released on July 19, 1925, by First National Pictures.
|The Marriage Whirl|
|Directed by||Alfred Santell|
|Screenplay by||Bradley King|
|Based on||The National Anthem|
by J. Hartley Manners
E. J. Ratcliffe
Charles Willis Lane
|Edited by||Cyril Gardner|
Corinne Griffith Productions
|Distributed by||First National Pictures|
- Corinne Griffith as Marian Hale
- Kenneth Harlan as Arthur Carleton
- Harrison Ford as Tom Carrol
- E. J. Ratcliffe as John J. Carleton
- Charles Willis Lane as Reuben Hale
- Edgar Norton as Dick Mayne
- Nita Naldi as Toinette
- "The Marriage Whirl (1925) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2019-01-04.
- Janiss Garza. "Marriage Whirl (1925) - Alfred Santell". AllMovie. Retrieved 2019-01-04.
- "The Marriage Whirl". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2019-01-04.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.