The Mantrap is a 1943 American mystery film directed by George Sherman and written by Curt Siodmak. The film stars Henry Stephenson, Lloyd Corrigan, Joseph Allen, Dorothy Lovett, Edmund MacDonald and Alice Fleming. The film was released on April 13, 1943, by Republic Pictures.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||George Sherman|
|Produced by||George Sherman|
|Screenplay by||Curt Siodmak|
|Music by||Mort Glickman|
|Edited by||Arthur Roberts|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
- Henry Stephenson as Sir Humphrey Quilp
- Lloyd Corrigan as Anatol Duprez
- Joseph Allen as Eddie Regan
- Dorothy Lovett as Jane Mason
- Edmund MacDonald as Assistant District Attorney Knox
- Alice Fleming as Miss Mason
- Tom Stevenson as Robert Berwick
- Frederick Worlock as Patrick Berwick
- Jane Weeks as Miss Woolcott
- "The Mantrap (1943) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-07.
- Sandra Brennan. "The Mantrap (1943) - George Sherman". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- "The Mantrap". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-07.
- The Mantrap on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.