The Man from the Rio Grande (1943 film)
The Man from the Rio Grande is a 1943 American Western film directed by Howard Bretherton and written by Norman S. Hall. The film stars Don "Red" Barry, Wally Vernon, Twinkle Watts, Harry Cording, Nancy Gay and Kirk Alyn. The film was released on October 18, 1943, by Republic Pictures.
|The Man from the Rio Grande|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Howard Bretherton|
|Produced by||Edward J. White|
|Screenplay by||Norman S. Hall|
|Starring||Don "Red" Barry|
|Music by||Mort Glickman|
|Edited by||Ralph Dixon|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
- Don "Red" Barry as Lee Grant
- Wally Vernon as Jimpson Simpson
- Twinkle Watts as Twinkle Watts
- Harry Cording as John King
- Nancy Gay as Doris King
- Kirk Alyn as Editor Tom Traynor
- Paul Scardon as Hanlon
- Roy Barcroft as Henchman Ace Holden
- Kenne Duncan as Henchman
- Jack Kirk as Henchman Curly
- Kansas Moehring as Henchman Art
- "The Man from the Rio Grande (1943) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-09.
- Hal Erickson. "The Man from the Rio Grande (1943) - Howard P. Bretherton". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-12-19.
- "The Man from the Rio Grande". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-09.