The Man and the Moment (1918 film)
The Man and the Moment is a 1918 British silent drama film directed by Arrigo Bocchi and starring Manora Thew, Hayford Hobbs and Charles Vane. It is an adaptation of the novel of the same name by Elinor Glyn.
|The Man and the Moment|
|Directed by||Arrigo Bocchi|
|Written by||Elinor Glyn (novel) |
|Starring||Manora Thew |
An American heiress marries a Scottish aristocrat. She leaves him and goes to Italy, but later returns.
- Manora Thew as Sabine Delburg
- Hayford Hobbs as Lord Michael Arranstoun
- Charles Vane as Lord Henry Fordyce
- Maud Cressall as Princess Morava
- Peggy Carlisle as Miss Van der Water
- Jeff Barlow as Armstrong
- Kenelm Foss as Prince Torniloni
- Mad Hour (1928)
- The Man and the Moment (1929)
- Low p.192
- Low, Rachael. The History of British Film, Volume III: 1914-1918. Routledge, 1997.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.