The Magistrate (1921 film)
The Magistrate is a 1921 British silent comedy film directed by Bannister Merwin and starring Tom Reynolds, Maudie Dunham and Ethel Warwick. It is based on the 1885 play The Magistrate by Arthur Wing Pinero.
|Directed by||Bannister Merwin|
|Produced by||G.B. Samuelson|
|Written by||Arthur Wing Pinero (play) |
|Starring||Tom Reynolds |
|Distributed by||General Film Distributors|
- Tom Reynolds as Poskett
- Maudie Dunham as Beattie Tomlinson
- Ethel Warwick as Agatha Poskett
- Roy Royston as Cis Farringdon
- Cyril Percival as Captain Horace Vail
- Dawson Millward as Colonel Lukyn
- Nell Graham as Charlotte Poskett
- Low p.406
- Low, Rachael. History of the British Film, 1918-1929. George Allen & Unwin, 1971.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.