The London Museums of Health & Medicine
The London Museums of Health & Medicine is a group that brings together some of the activities of several museums in London, England, related to health and medicine. The group was founded in 1991.
The museums and medical organisations are:
- Alexander Fleming Laboratory Museum
- Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
- Bethlem Museum of the Mind
- British Dental Association Museum
- British Optical Association Museum
- British Red Cross
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- Foundling Museum
- Freud Museum
- Museum of the Order of St John
- Museum of Veterinary History
- Old Operating Theatre Museum & Herb Garret
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society Museum
- Royal London Hospital
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Science Museum
- St Bartholomew's Hospital
- Wellcome Trust, including Wellcome Collection and Wellcome Library
- Worshipful Society of Apothecaries
Associate members of the group are:
- "London Museums of Health and Medicine". UK: Culture24. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "London Museums of Health & Medicine". The College of Optometrists. Archived from the original on 17 December 2013. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.