The Lincoln Highwayman
The Lincoln Highwayman is a 1919 American silent mystery film directed by Emmett J. Flynn, and starring William Russell, Lois Lee, Frank Brownlee, Jack Connolly, and Edward Peil Sr.. The film was released by Fox Film Corporation on December 28, 1919.
|The Lincoln Highwayman|
Advertising for The Lincoln Highwayman on page 18 of the Exhibitors Herald (December 20, 1919).
|Directed by||Emmett J. Flynn|
|Written by||Paul Dickey (play)|
Emmett J. Flynn (scenario)
Jules Furthman (adaptation)
Edward Peil Sr.
|Cinematography||Clyde De Vinna|
|Edited by||C.R. Wallace|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
- William Russell as Jimmy Clunder
- Lois Lee as Marian Calvert
- Frank Brownlee as Captain Claver
- Jack Connolly as Mack
- Edward Peil Sr. as Steele
- Harry Spingler as Danny Murphy
- Edwin B. Tilton as The Governor
- "The Lincoln Highwayman". afi.com. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "The Lincoln Highwayman". AllMovie. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "The Lincoln Highwayman". TCM.com. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: The Lincoln Highwayman
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.