The Last of the Fast Guns
A U.S. tycoon hires an 1880's gunfighter to find his brother in Mexico
|The Last of the Fast Guns|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||George Sherman|
|Produced by||Howard Christie|
|Written by||David P. Harmon|
Carl Benton Reid
|Edited by||Patrick McCormack|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
The Last of the Fast Guns is a 1958 American Western film directed by George Sherman and written by David P. Harmon. The film stars Jock Mahoney, Gilbert Roland, Linda Cristal, Eduard Franz, Lorne Greene and Carl Benton Reid. The film was released in July 1958, by Universal Pictures.
U.S. Tycoon hires an 1880's gunfighter to find his brother in Mexico
- Jock Mahoney as Brad Ellison
- Gilbert Roland as Miles Lang
- Linda Cristal as Maria O'Reilly
- Eduard Franz as Padre Jose
- Lorne Greene as Michael O'Reilly
- Carl Benton Reid as John Forbes
- Edward Platt as Samuel Grypton
- Eduardo Noriega as Cordoba
- Jorge Treviño as Manuel
- Rafael Alcayde as Alcalde
- Lee Morgan as Johnny Ringo
- Milton Bernstein as James Younger
- Stillman Segar as Ben Thompson
- José Chávez as Garcia
- Francisco Reiguera as Pablo
- Richard H. Cutting as Sheriff
- Ralph Neff as Bartender
- "The Last of the Fast Guns (1958) – Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2019-04-26.
- Tana Hobart. "The Last of the Fast Guns (1958) – George Sherman". AllMovie. Retrieved 2019-04-26.
- "The Last of the Fast Guns". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2019-04-26.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.