The Last Witness (1925 film)
The Last Witness is a 1925 British silent crime film directed by Fred Paul and starring Paul, Isobel Elsom, and Stella Arbenina. The screenplay concerns a barrister who prosecutes his own wife, who has recently had an affair with a Member of Parliament, for murder. It was based on a novel by F. Britten Austin.
- Fred Paul - Stephen Brand KC
- Isobel Elsom - Letitia Brand
- Stella Arbenina - Mrs. Stapleton
- Queenie Thomas - Lady Somerville
- John F. Hamilton - Eric Norton
- Tom Nesbitt - Maurice Tregarthen
- Aubrey Fitzgerald - Lord Bunny Somerville
- "The Last Witness". BFI.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.