The Last Judgment (1945 film)
The Last Judgment (French: Le jugement dernier) is a 1945 French drama film by René Chanas starring Raymond Bussières, Jean Davy and Jean Desailly. It is set during the Second World War in a German-occupied country in Central Europe.
|The Last Judgment|
|Directed by||René Chanas|
|Produced by||Raymond Dervaux |
|Written by||René Chanas |
|Starring||Raymond Bussières |
|Music by||Jean Martinon|
|Edited by||Claude Nicole|
|8 December 1945|
It recorded admissions in France of 1,468,085.
- Raymond Bussières as Kroum
- Jean Davy as Stefan
- Jean Desailly as Kvril
- Michèle Martin as Milia
- Louis Seigner as Bora
- Jean Brochard as Svoboda
- Paul Oettly as Professeur Yakotcha
- Robert Dalban as le policier civil
- Michel Vitold as Vassili
- Sandra Milovanoff as Madame Svoboda
- René Bourbon as le patron de la taverne
- Georges Baconnet
- Roger Blin
- Jean-Roger Caussimon
- Erno Crisa
- Hayward p.194
- Box office information for France in 1945 at Box Office Story
- Hayward, Susan. French National Cinema. Routledge, 2004.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.