The Journal of Emergency Medicine
The Journal of Emergency Medicine is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal covering emergency medicine. It is the official journal of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine. The editor-in-chief is Stephen Hayden (University of California, San Diego). The founding editor was Peter Rosen and it is published by Elsevier. It was established in 1983 and originally published by Pergamon Press. The journal is often referred to by its acronym, JEM.
|Edited by||Stephen Hayden|
|ISO 4||J. Emerg. Med.|
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Academic OneFile
- BIOSIS Previews
- CAB Abstracts
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- Elsevier BIOBASE
- Emergency Medical Abstracts
- Global Health
- Hospital Medicine
- Index Medicus/PubMed/MEDLINE
- International Bibliography of Book Reviews
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin
- "The Journal of Emergency Medicine". Ulrichsweb. ProQuest. Retrieved 2014-12-26.
- "Serials cited". CAB Abstracts. CABI. Retrieved 2014-12-26.
- "CINAHL Complete Database Coverage List". CINAHL. EBSCO Information Services. Retrieved 2014-12-13.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2014-12-13.
- "Serials cited". Global Health. CABI. Retrieved 2014-12-26.
- "The Journal of Emergency Medicine". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2014-12-13.
- "Serials cited". Tropical Diseases Bulletin. CABI. Retrieved 2014-12-26.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Emergency Medicine". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.