The Hunter of Fall (1936 film)
The Hunter of Fall (German: Der Jäger von Fall) is a 1936 German drama film directed by Hans Deppe and starring Paul Richter, Franz Loskarn and Rolf Pinegger. It is based on the 1883 novel The Hunter of Fall by Ludwig Ganghofer.
|The Hunter of Fall|
|Directed by||Hans Deppe|
|Music by||Albert Fischer|
|Edited by||Paul May|
The film's sets were designed by Hans Kuhnert.
- Paul Richter as Friedl, Jagdgehilfe
- Marie Sera as Friedls Mutter
- Franz Loskarn as Hias, Jagdgehilfe
- Georgia Holl as Burgl, Sennerin
- Rolf Pinegger as Lenz, Senner
- Hans Adalbert Schlettow as Huisen Blasi
- Willy Rösner as Birkhofbauer
- Betty Sedlmayr as Loni
- Thea Aichbichler as Buchnerin
- Hans Hanauer as Förster Donhart
- Hélène Robert as Therese, Frau des Försters
- Gustl Gstettenbaur as Toni Donhart
- Philipp Veit as Dr. Rauch
- Josef Eichheim as Brandtner Michl
- Hans Henninger as Leichtl Sepp
- Waldman p. 148
- Waldman, Harry (2008). Nazi Films in America, 1933–1942. McFarland. ISBN 978-0-7864-3861-7.