The Honeymoon's Over (film)
The Honeymoon's Over is a 1939 American comedy film directed by Eugene Forde and written by Leonard Hoffman, Hamilton MacFadden and Clay Williams. It is based on the 1921 play Six-Cylinder Love by William Anthony McGuire. The film stars Stuart Erwin, Marjorie Weaver, Patric Knowles, Russell Hicks, Jack Carson and Hobart Cavanaugh. The film was released on December 14, 1939, by 20th Century Fox.
|The Honeymoon's Over|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Eugene Forde|
|Produced by||Sol M. Wurtzel|
|Screenplay by||Leonard Hoffman|
|Based on||Six-Cylinder Love|
by William Anthony McGuire
|Music by||Samuel Kaylin|
|Edited by||Nick DeMaggio|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
- Stuart Erwin as Donald Todd
- Marjorie Weaver as Betty Stewart Todd
- Patric Knowles as Pat Shields
- Russell Hicks as J.P. Walker
- Jack Carson as Tom Donroy
- Hobart Cavanaugh as Avery Butterfield
- June Gale as Peggy Ryder
- E. E. Clive as Col. Shelby
- Renie Riano as Annie
- Harrison Greene as Charlie Winslow
- Lelah Tyler as Mrs. Geraldine Winslow
- Harry Hayden as Roger Burton
- Nedda Harrigan as Mrs. Molly Burton
- Frank McGlynn Sr. as Thin Man
- Robert Greig as Horace Kellogg
- "The Honeymoon's Over (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-09.
- Nugent, Frank S. (1939-12-15). "Movie Review - Balalaika - THE SCREEN IN REVIEW; The Music Hall Observes a White Russian Christmas With 'Balalaika,' Featuring Ilona Massey and Nelson Eddy-Capitol Shows 'Remember?' At the Palace At the Cinecitta At the Capitol". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-09.
- "The Honeymoon's Over". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-09.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.