The Green Swamp
The Green Swamp is a 1916 silent drama starring Bessie Barriscale and written by C. Gardner Sullivan.
|The Green Swamp|
|Directed by||Scott Sidney|
|Produced by||Kay-Bee Pictures|
New York Motion Pictures
|Written by||C. Gardner Sullivan|
|Distributed by||Triangle Film Corporation|
The film centers on Magery Allison (played by Bessie Barriscale) and her husband, Dr. Ward Allison (played by Bruce McRae). Jealous over her husband's friendship with his female patients, Mrs. Allison fails to deliver a message from a patient that nearly results in the death of the patient's child. Mrs. Allison pleads for forgiveness. On learning that she is pregnant, Dr. Allison does forgive her. However, the cycle of jealousy repeats itself.
- Bessie Barriscale - Margery Allison
- Bruce McRae - Dr. Ward Allison
- J. Barney Sherry - Dr. Jim Hendon
- Milton Ross - Detective Bryan
- Lola May - Edna
- Louise Brownell - Miss Miller
- The Green Swamp at silentera.com
- The American Film Institute Catalog Feature Films: 1911-20 by The American Film Institute, c.1988
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.