The Girl in the Taxi (1921 film)
The Girl in the Taxi is a 1921 American silent comedy film directed by Lloyd Ingraham and starring Flora Parker DeHaven, Carter DeHaven, King Baggot, Grace Cunard, and Otis Harlan. It is based on the 1912 English-language adaptation of German play by Frederick Fenn and Arthur Wimperis. The film was released by Associated First National Pictures in April 1921.
|The Girl in the Taxi|
|Directed by||Lloyd Ingraham|
|Produced by||Carter DeHaven|
|Written by||Robert A. McGowan (adaptation)|
|Based on||The Girl in the Taxi|
by Frederick Fenn
|Starring||Flora Parker DeHaven|
|Edited by||George Crone|
Carter De Haven Productions
|Distributed by||Associated First National Pictures|
- Flora Parker DeHaven as Mignon Smith (as Mrs. Carter De Haven)
- Carter DeHaven as Bertie Stewart
- King Baggot as Maj. Frederick Smith
- Grace Cunard as Marietta
- Otis Harlan as Alexis
- Tom McGuire as John Stewart
- Margaret Campbell as Clara Stewart
- Lincoln Plumer as Percy Peters
- Freya Sterling as Mary Peters
- John Gough as Dr. Paul
A copy of The Girl in the Taxi survives in BFI National Archive.
- "The Girl in the Taxi". afi.com. Retrieved 18 August 2019.
- "The Girl in the Taxi". AllMovie. Retrieved 18 August 2019.
- "The Girl in the Taxi". TCM.com. Retrieved 18 August 2019.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: The Girl in the Taxi