The Girl from the Rhine
The Girl from the Rhine (German: Du Mädel vom Rhein) is a 1922 German silent romance film directed by Hans Felsing and starring Ellen Plessow.
|The Girl from the Rhine|
|Directed by||Hans Felsing|
|25 November 1922|
In alphabetical order
- Paul Conradi as Weinbauer Anton Langbein
- Vera Conti as Stellenvermittlerin
- Carl Geppert
- Melitta Klefer as Tochter Christl Pröppke
- Manfred Koempel-Pilot as Lotse Jörg
- Ellen Plessow as Frau Langbein
- Fritz Russ as Dorfschulmeister Pröppke
- Mizzi Schütz as Anna Pröppke
- Emil Stammer as Rentner Kußlich
- Helene Voß as Lene Voß
- Gustav Zeitzschel
- Grange p.130
- Grange, William. Cultural Chronicle of the Weimar Republic. Scarecrow Press, 2008.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.