The Girl Without a Homeland
The Girl Without a Homeland (German: Das Mädchen ohne Heimat) is a 1927 Austrian-German silent drama film directed by Constantin J. David and starring Jenny Hasselqvist, Henry Stuart and Oskar Homolka.
|The Girl Without a Homeland|
|Directed by||Constantin J. David|
The film's sets were designed by the art director Karl Görge.
- Jenny Hasselqvist as Eve Bennet
- Henry Stuart as Georg Raval
- Oskar Homolka as Plempe
- Robert Valberg as Kriminalkommissar Brun
- Irene Krauß as Frau Raval
- Max Freiburg as Consul Cornelius
- Gertrud Kallina as Frau Cornelius
- Hans Lackner as Robert Porrier
- Helen von Münchofen as Carola de Rizo
- Emmy Flemmich as Madame Titine
- Margit Piller as Minna Müller, Kid
- Harry Frank as Gustav Bernard
- Viktor Franz as Quetscher
- Leopold Iwald as Hotelportier
- Magda Karmen as Kellnerin
- Sophie Pagay as Krähe, eine Frau aus dem Nachtasyl
- Bock & Bergfelder p. 211
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise Cinegraph: Encyclopaedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.