The Ghost Comes Home
The Ghost Comes Home is a 1940 American comedy film directed by Wilhelm Thiele and written by Richard Maibaum and Harry Ruskin. The film stars Frank Morgan, Billie Burke, Ann Rutherford, John Shelton, Reginald Owen and Donald Meek. The film was released on March 8, 1940, by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
|The Ghost Comes Home|
|Directed by||Wilhelm Thiele|
|Produced by||Albert E. Levoy|
|Screenplay by||Richard Maibaum|
|Based on||The Ghost Comes Home|
by Georg Kaiser
|Music by||David Snell|
|Edited by||William H. Terhune|
- Frank Morgan as Vern Adams
- Billie Burke as Cora Adams
- Ann Rutherford as Billie Adams
- John Shelton as Lanny Shea
- Reginald Owen as Hemingway
- Donald Meek as Mortimer Hopkins, Sr.
- Nat Pendleton as Roscoe
- Frank Albertson as Ernest
- Harold Huber as Tony
- Hobart Cavanaugh as Ambrose Bundy
- Ann Morriss as Myra
- Don Castle as 'Spig'
- Tom Rutherford as Mortimer Hopkins, Jr.
- Renie Riano as Sarah Osborn
- Richard Carle as John Reed Thomas
- "The Ghost Comes Home (1940) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 28 November 2014.
- "The Ghost Comes Home". TV Guide. Retrieved 28 November 2014.
- The Ghost Comes Home on IMDb
- The Ghost Comes Home at AllMovie
- The Ghost Comes Home at the TCM Movie Database
- The Ghost Comes Home at the American Film Institute Catalog