The Flintstone Comedy Show
The Flintstone Comedy Show (not to be confused with the shortened, re-titled 1973 version of CBS's The Flintstone Comedy Hour) is a Saturday morning animated series revival and spin-off of The Flintstones produced by Hanna-Barbera which aired on NBC from November 22, 1980 to October 24, 1981. Outside North America, the show was released under title of Flintstone Frolics. The show contained six segments: The Flintstone Family Adventures, Bedrock Cops, Pebbles, Dino and Bamm-Bamm, Captain Caveman, Dino and Cavemouse and The Frankenstones.
|The Flintstone Comedy Show|
|Directed by||Ray Patterson|
|Voices of||Gay Autterson|
Charles Nelson Reilly
Jean Vander Pyl
|Narrated by||Kenneth Mars ("Captain Caveman" segments)|
|Theme music composer||Hoyt Curtin|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||18|
|Executive producer(s)||William Hanna|
|Running time||90 minutes (1980–81)|
60 minutes (1981)
|Production company(s)||Hanna-Barbera Productions|
|Distributor||Turner Program Services (1992–96)|
Warner Bros. Television Distribution (1996–present)
|Original release||November 22, 1980 –|
October 24, 1981
|Preceded by||Fred and Barney Meet the Shmoo|
|Followed by||The Flintstone Funnies|
The series featured new characters (The Frankenstones, Cavemouse) as well as older characters (Penny, Wiggy, Moonrock and Schleprock of 1971's The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show and 1972's The Flintstone Comedy Hour on CBS, Al Capp's the Shmoo from his show The New Shmoo which also aired on NBC in 1979, Captain Caveman from his own series on ABC in 1977 which lasted 3 seasons).
A series of gags, educational spots, games, how-to-draw and a dance-of-the-week were featured in-between the six segments every week. In 1982, reruns of the show were repackaged for two seasons under the title The Flintstone Funnies. Reruns of Dino and Cavemouse aired on the Disney Channel adaption of Wake, Rattle, and Roll.
The Flintstone Family Adventures
This segment featured the traditional antics and adventures of The Flintstones and The Rubbles.
Season 1 (1980–81)
|Nº||Ep||Title||Original air date|
|1||1||"R.V. Fever"||November 22, 1980|
|As the Flintstones and the Rubbles take a road trip, the R.V. trailer with Fred and Barney comes unhitched.|
|2||2||"Sands of the Saharastone"||November 29, 1980|
|The Flintstones and the Rubbles take a trip to Algeristone where Wilma and Betty are abducted by sheiks to add to their harems.|
|3||3||"Gold Fever"||December 6, 1980|
|Fred and Barney go on a trip to the Bedrock Mountains to search for gold until some claim jumpers try to capture them.|
|4||4||"Bogged Down"||December 13, 1980|
|After Barney sells a dilapidated resort that he inherited from his uncle, Fred discovers oil on the property.|
|5||5||"Be Patient, Fred"||December 20, 1980|
|Fred goes to the hospital to get his tonsils removed, but things go awry when Fred is mixed up with another patient who is scheduled to have surgery.|
|6||6||"Country Club Clods"||December 27, 1980|
|Fred introduces the Frankenstones to the Bedrock Country Club, but soon regrets it when they wreak havoc and terror.|
|7||7||"The Rockdale Diet"||January 3, 1981|
|Fred attempts to lose weight by following the Rockdale Diet and Wilma carefully monitors his every sneaky scheme to eat.|
|8||8||"Dino's Girl"||January 10, 1981|
|Fred unwittingly brings home Mr. Slate's pet dinosaur Dina and soon discovers that Dino is in love with her.|
|9||9||"The Gourmet Dinner"||January 17, 1981|
|Fred and Wilma invite Mr. and Mrs. Slate to accompany them to Frankenstone's house for a gourmet meal.|
|10||10||"The Stand-In"||January 24, 1981|
|Fred and Wilma are hired as stands-ins for their favorite stars when the actors arrive in Bedrock to film a new movie.|
|11||11||"Go Take a Hike"||January 31, 1981|
|Fred and Barney take a turbulent hike to the mountains with Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, Moonrock and the Frankenstone kids.|
Season 2 (1981–82)
|Nº||Ep||Title||Original air date|
|12||1||"The Great Bedrock Air Race"||September 12, 1981|
|Fred and Barney assemble Mr. Slate's new "Aerosubmabus" to enter in the Great Bedrock Air Race.|
|13||2||"Fred's Last Resort"||September 19, 1981|
|A visit to a health spa turns into a nightmare for Fred when he endures a vigorous massage and a workout at the gym.|
|14||3||"The Not-Such-A-Pleasure Cruise"||September 26, 1981|
|Fred is looking forward to a peaceful cruise, but the vacation turns into a disaster when he encounters pirates.|
|15||4||"Fred's Big Top Flop"||October 3, 1981|
|The Flintstones and the Rubbles perform in the circus after Fred is mistaken for "The Flying Flintstonis".|
|16||5||"In a Stew"||October 10, 1981|
|Fred buys a diner, planning to impress the food critic of the Daily Granite newspaper with the dining experience of a lifetime.|
|17||6||"Fred vs. the Energy Crisis"||October 17, 1981|
|Fred believes that he's solved the energy crisis with his invention of a hot tub heated by wind power called "The Flintstone Rockuzzi".|
|18||7||"Fred's Friend in Need"||October 24, 1981|
|Fred helps an old friend, the once-wealthy Rockwell Granite, who needs to secure a large loan from a local banker.|
Fred and Barney are part-time police officers assisted by the Shmoo as a trainee where they work under the direction of Sgt. Boulder. The trio fought crime in the city of Bedrock, most of the time chasing after The Frankenstones' pet monster Rockjaw.
Season 1 (1980–81)
- Fred Goes Ape (November 22, 1980) - Fred and Barney are assigned to guard the zoo, but a gorillasaurus escapes.
- Off the Beaten Track (November 29, 1980) - Fred and Barney are assigned to guard the Turbo I race car at the Bedrock Grand Prix.
- A Bad Case of Rockjaw (December 6, 1980) - Fred and Barney patrol the city park along with Shmoo, but the task is exhausting with Rockjaw causing mischief.
- Follow That Dogasaurus (December 13, 1980) - Fred and Barney must save Sgt. Boulder's dog from dognappers with the help of Shmoo.
- Mountain Frustration (December 20, 1980) - Fred and Barney are asked by Sgt. Boulder to stop Rockjaw who is causing trouble on a local mountain.
- Bedlam on the Bedrock Express (December 27, 1980) - Fred and Barney are assigned to load a fortune in gold on the Bedrock Express but it is stolen by a thief.
- Hot Air to Spare (January 3, 1981) - As Fred and Barney escort Hotwire Harry from the courthouse to the jail, the car thief tricks them and escapes.
- Rockjaw Rides Again (January 10, 1981) - Fred and Barney discover oil while chasing Rockjaw.
- Pretty Kitty (January 17, 1981) - Fred and Barney chase after Mrs. Vanderock's Kitty, a saber-toothed tiger who is eating all the food at her garden party.
- The Roller Robber (January 24, 1981) - Fred, Barney and Shmoo pursue The Roller Robber, a thief on wheels who steals a famous singer's jewels and furs.
- Put Up Your Duke (January 31, 1981) - Fred and Barney, along with Shmoo, are assigned to guard the Duke of Feldspar while he visits a local amusement park.
Season 2 (1981–82)
- Undercover Shmoo (September 12, 1981) - Fred, Barney and Shmoo go undercover to capture a notorious gang of thieves and save a famous work of art.
- On the Ball (September 19, 1981) - Fred and Barney miss the police ball to catch a jewel thief – Rockjaw.
- Shop Treatment (September 26, 1981) - Fred and Barney chase Rockjaw munching on the merchandise through Bloomingrock's department store.
- Country Clubbed (October 3, 1981) - Fred and Barney pursue a thief who stole the prize money from a golf tournament.
- Barney and the Bandit (October 10, 1981) - Fred and Barney go western to deal with car thieves.
- Shore Thing (October 17, 1981) - Beach patrol pits Fred and Barney against a hungry Rockjaw who is terrorizing the beach.
- Rotten Actors (October 24, 1981) - Fred and Barney are assigned to guard a movie set which is a cover for a robbery.
Pebbles, Dino and Bamm-Bamm
This was a Flintstones-themed adaptation of the "mystery-solving teens and a pet" format popularized by Scooby-Doo and its various spin-offs in the 1970s (including Captain Caveman's original show on ABC). In this series, Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm (similar, yet aged down a little, from their appearance in The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show) with pet dinosaur Dino solve mysteries in the city of Bedrock. They would sometimes be accompanied by pals Penny, Wiggy and Moonrock.
Season 1 (1980–81)
- The Ghost Sitters (November 22, 1980) - Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm and Dino have to babysit little Bratrock in a house that is haunted by the ghost of Bronco Billy.
- Secret of Scary Valley (November 29, 1980) - Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm and Dino encounter a UFO and aliens created to mask expensive perfume production.
- The Witch of the Wardrobe (December 6, 1980) - At Bedrock Department Store, a witch ruins the fashion show of the year when she changes the latest fashions into rags.
- Monster Madness (December 13, 1980) - When their baseball goes into an abandoned house, Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm and Dino try to get it back. Along the way, they have to dodge Count Rockula and his monsters who want to be rid of them.
- The Show Must Go On (December 20, 1980) - Gordo the great puppeteer haunts the abandoned Bedrock Bijou theater where Pebbles plans to hold the school's talent show.
- The Beast of Muscle Rock Beach (December 27, 1980) - A creepy beast is on the loose while Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm and Dino are on a picnic at Muscle Rock Beach.
- In Tune With Terror (January 3, 1981) - Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm help a famous singer from a jealous phantom haunting the Rockadelic Recording Studio.
- The Curse of Tutrockamen (January 10, 1981) - Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm and Dino meet with a mysterious mummy while at an Egyptian museum.
- The Hideous Hiss of the Lizard Monster (January 17, 1981) - On a visit to a candy factory, Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm and Dino get lost and end up asking for directions at a mine. When Dino goes into the mine by accident, the two teens must find him while dodging a hissing lizard monster.
- The Legend of Haunted Forest (January 24, 1981) - Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm discover a notorious thief, Rock Island Red, who disguises himself as the legendary woodsman Paul Bunstone to keep people away from his lair.
- Double Trouble with Long John Silverock (January 31, 1981) - During a thunderstorm, Pebbles, Dino and Bamm-Bamm meet two ghosts while seeking shelter at Richstone Manor.
Season 2 (1981–82)
- A Night of Fright (September 12, 1981) - After their car gets stuck during a storm, Pebbles, Dino and Bamm-Bamm enter a very strange house.
- The Dust Devil of Palm Rock Springs (September 19, 1981) - Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, and Dino discover that the Dust Devil Of Palm Rock Springs is haunting a resort hotel. They also run into a man driving an overheated car.
- Dino and the Zombies (September 26, 1981) - Pebbles, Dino and Bamm-Bamm encounter mysterious events at the cemetery while investigating the strange disappearance of a thief named Blackenrock.
- The Ghost of the Neanderthal Giant (October 3, 1981) - Pebbles, Dino and Bamm-Bamm discover gold in the caves of the legendary Neanderthals which is haunted by a huge primitive creature.
- Creature From the Rock Lagoon (October 10, 1981) - An eerie sea creature from Rock Lagoon captures Pebbles, Dino, Bamm-Bamm and their friend Mr. Saltrock.
- Dino and the Giant Spiders (October 17, 1981) - After a lightning storm takes out a bridge, Pebbles, Dino and Bamm Bamm have to travel through Spider Valley to get home.
- The Ghastly Gatorsaurus (October 24, 1981) - Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm rush to save Dino from the clutches of an awesome concrete-eating gatorsaurus.
This segment serves as a prequel to the earlier series Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels, focusing on Captain Caveman's time in Bedrock before he was frozen in ice. Captain Caveman (under his "secret identity" of Chester the office boy), Betty and Wilma work for Lou Granite (based on Lou Grant) at The Daily Granite. To disguise himself as Chester, Captain Caveman wore a pair of glasses and a tie (similar to the Clark Kent persona used by Superman). Despite the simplicity of his disguise, he required a coat rack and an elaborate transformation sequence to become Captain Caveman.
Season 1 (1980–81)
- Clownfoot (November 22, 1980) - Clownfoot and his strongman henchman Samson join forces to rob the First Bank of Bedrock.
- The Masquerader (November 29, 1980) - The Masquerader steals paintings from the Vanderslate Art Museum disguised as Captain Caveman.
- The Animal Master (December 6, 1980) - Tigra uses her magic flute in her plans to transform the local animal population into an army ready to do her bidding.
- The Mole (December 13, 1980) - The villainous Mole has caused half of Bedrock to disappear, and Wilma and Betty are sent to investigate the earthquake.
- Rollerman (December 20, 1980) - Rollerman commits crime on roller skates and is so fast that nobody can catch him.
- Vulcan (December 27, 1980) - The evil Vulcan uses a volcano to destroy the city of Bedrock, unless the mayor accedes to his ransom request.
- Punk Rock (January 3, 1981) - Rock and roll criminal Punk Rock decides to kidnap Betty so she can be his groupie.
- Braino (January 10, 1981) - The villainous Braino steals all of Bedrock's power and kidnaps reporters Wilma and Betty.
- The Incredible Hunk (January 17, 1981) - The Incredible Hunk from Sinister Swamp kidnaps Wilma and departs for Bedrock on a mission of destruction.
- Iceman (January 24, 1981) - Iceman and his sidekick Snow Bunny are freezing all of Bedrock in order to steal every diamond in town.
- The Mummy's Worse (January 31, 1981) - An ancient mummy, intent on reclaiming his treasures, traps Captain Caveman and Wilma in the Bedrock Historical Museum.
Season 2 (1981–82)
- Pinkbeard (September 12, 1981) - Pinkbeard the pirate threatens to feed Wilma and Betty to the sharks and hijack the Queen Elizarock luxury ship.
- The Blimp (September 19, 1981) - The Blimp kidnaps an assortment of famous people and brings them aboard his aircraft by using his celebrity vacuum.
- Futuro (September 26, 1981) - The wicked Futuro wreaks havoc in Bedrock and sends Wilma and Betty to the moon on a rocket.
- Mr. Big (October 3, 1981) - Mr. Big runs rampant in Bedrock City and Captain Caveman must save Wilma, Betty and the Daily Granite from destruction.
- Stormfront and Weathergirl (October 10, 1981) - Stormfront and Weathergirl break into the Roxagon to steal the top secret plans for a weather satellite.
- Crypto (October 17, 1981) - The evil Crypto, a monument robber, plans to steal the stone faces off Bedrock's Mount Rockmore.
- Presto (October 24, 1981) - Presto the sorcerer escapes from Bedrock Prison and seeks revenge on Wilma, Betty and Captain Caveman.
Dino and Cavemouse
The segment featured Dino pitted against a pesky little cavemouse in chase sequences similar to the Tom and Jerry theatrical shorts. These sequences were supervised by notable animation director Tex Avery. Two segments aired per episode.
Season 1 (1980–81)
- Mouse Cleaning (November 22, 1980) - Wilma is fed up and moves in with Barney and Betty until Cavemouse is chased away. Fred and Dino used an electronic brain device to devise ways to get rid of Cavemouse.
- Quiet Please! (November 22, 1980) - Fred allows Dino to stay in the house overnight, providing he remains quiet, but Cavemouse makes it difficult for him.
- Camp-Out Mouse (November 29, 1980) - Fred and Dino go on a camping trip to get away from Cavemouse, but the pesky Cavemouse follows them.
- Piece O'Cake (November 29, 1980) - Dino is assigned by Fred to guard Barney's surprise birthday cake from Cavemouse.
- Beach Party (December 6, 1980) - Fred and Dino try to enjoy a fun day at the beach, but the pesky Cavemouse keeps spoiling their fun.
- Ghost Mouse (December 6, 1980) - When Dino destroys a toy mouse, Cavemouse dunks himself in flour to frighten Dino into believing he is a ghost.
- Disco Dino (December 13, 1980) - Cavemouse disrupts Dino's sleep with wild disco music and Dino attempts to stop him while on roller skates.
- Going Ape (December 13, 1980) - An escaped gorillasaurus finds refuge in the Flintstone house and befriends Cavemouse.
- Finger Lick'N Bad (December 20, 1980) - When Dino is left alone in the house, Cavemouse uses the Flintstones' food supplies to outsmart him.
- Wet Paint (December 20, 1980) - Fred's plans to win the Bedrock Home Beautiful contest go awry when Dino and Cavemouse play in the paint.
- Flying Mouse (December 27, 1980) - Fred instructs Dino to guard the picnic basket, but Dino fails in his duties when Cavemouse arrives.
- Rocko Socko (December 27, 1980) - Fred purchases Rocko Socko, a robot programmed to get rid of all pests and freeloaders, to eliminate Cavemouse.
- Aloha Mouse (January 3, 1981) - Fred, Wilma and Dino take a cruise to Hawaii and enjoy the voyage until Cavemouse appears.
- Arcade Antics (January 3, 1981) - Dino and Cavemouse confront a burglar while on night watch at a penny arcade.
- Come Home, Dino (January 10, 1981) - Cavemouse removes Dino's license tag from his neck and then lures him outside into the clutches of the animal catcher.
- Robin Mouse (January 10, 1981) - While Fred and Dino go fishing on Lake Sherwood, Cavemouse meets with Robin Mouse.
- A Fool for Pool (January 17, 1981) - Dino chases Cavemouse through the pockets of Fred's new pool table, ruining it.
- L'il Orphan Alphie (January 17, 1981) - Alphie Mouse arrives at the Flintstone house playing the poor orphan who desperately needs something to eat.
- Abra-Ca-Dino (January 24, 1981) - Fred demonstrates his new magic kit to Dino but after Fred leaves, Dino uses the magic tricks on Cavemouse.
- The Bedrock 500 (January 24, 1981) - Dino and Cavemouse compete against each other in the Bedrock 500 automobile race.
- Who is What? (January 31, 1981) - Fred buys a costume to become a replica of Dino, but Cavemouse convinces Dino to turn the tables on his owner
- Pow-Pow the Dyno-Mite (January 31, 1981) - Dino is visited by his cousin Pow-Pow who wants to help him capture Cavemouse.
Season 2 (1981–82)
- Goofed-Up Golf (September 12, 1981) - Dino and Cavemouse chase each other around the golf course while Fred attempts to win a golf contest.
- Sleepy Time Mouse (September 12, 1981) - Dino wants to get a good night's sleep, but the pesky Cavemouse keeps him awake all night.
- S'No Place Like Home (September 19, 1981) - Fred takes Dino skiing and, naturally, Cavemouse accompanies them and complicates matters on the ski slope.
- Super-Dupes (September 19, 1981) - Dino and Cavemouse need help battling one another, so they both call on the assistance of Super Dino and Super Cave Mouse.
- Dinner for Two (September 26, 1981) - Dino frees Cavemouse from a locked box so that the rodent can enjoy a romantic evening with his girlfriend.
- Invasion of the Cheese Snatchers (September 26, 1981) - After his spacecraft runs out of fuel, an alien space mouse invades Fred's home.
- Handle With Scare (October 3, 1981) - When Cavemouse is accidentally sprayed with red paint, Fred and Dino mistakenly believe he is the explosive red robot mouse that escaped from a laboratory.
- The World's Strongest Mouse (October 3, 1981) - With the help of a relaxation technique, Cavemouse becomes the strongest mouse in the world.
- Bat's All (October 10, 1981) - With the help of a lost vampire bat, Cavemouse outwits Dino and consumes all the food in Fred's kitchen.
- Trick or Treat (October 10, 1981) - Dino and Cavemouse fight over the Halloween candy while trick or treating.
- Do or Diet (October 17, 1981) - Fred is on a new diet and locks up his food. While he's gone, a robber empties the refrigerator, but Cavemouse outwits the thief and saves Fred's food.
- Mouse for Sale (October 17, 1981) - Fred and Dino sell Cavemouse to a laboratory, but the plan backfires when they are caught in the lab's electrical current.
- Maltcheese Falcon (October 24, 1981) - Cavemouse assumes the disguise of a gangster named Shnooz to trick Dino into relinquishing Fred's food.
- Invisible Mouse (October 24, 1981) - Cavemouse gives Fred and Dino a chilling experience when he becomes invisible with Fred's invisibility spray.
This segment featured the Flintstones' neighbors The Frankenstones: Frank, his wife Hidea, their kooky daughter Atrocia, and their teenage son Freaky who is friends with fellow teenager Pebbles Flintstone.
Season 1 (1980–81)
- Birthday Boy (November 22, 1980) - Freaky's birthday party is disrupted when Frank refuses Pebbles to visit, but Pebbles arrives anyway – disguised as a witch.
- Potion Problem (November 29, 1980) - Atrocia creates a hate potion that Frank uses on Pebbles and Freaky to break up their friendship.
- A Night on the Town (December 6, 1980) - The Flintstones and the Frankenstones have a night on the town that soon turns into a disaster.
- Out of Their League (December 13, 1980) - When they become coaches of opposing baseball teams, Fred challenges Frank's team to a playoff.
- Clone for a Day (December 20, 1980) - Atrocia clones a "nice" Fred to keep Frank from losing his temper for one full day so he can collect his inheritance.
- A Stone is Born (December 27, 1980) - Fred appears in a live TV commercial at the same time that Frank repairs the blown fuses at the TV station.
- A Rocks-Pox on You (January 3, 1981) - Frank contracts the contagious Rocks-Pox disease and the doctor quarantines him along with the Flintstones.
- The Luck Stops Here (January 10, 1981) - When Fred causes Frank to break a mirror, the Frankenstone family's bad luck is cursed only with good luck.
- The Monster of Invention (January 17, 1981) - Fred and Frank try to out-invent one another while competing for the grand prize at the Inventor's Fair.
- Rock and Rolling Frankenstones (January 24, 1981) - Frank becomes a superstar at a rock concert when audience members are enthralled by his smashing hot temper.
- Sand Doom (January 31, 1981) - By coincidence, the Flintstones and the Frankenstones win a vacation at the same resort.
Season 2 (1981–82)
- Pet Peeves (September 12, 1981) - Dino and Rockjaw want to become movie stars when a movie producer holds a contest to discover new animal talent.
- The Charity Bizarre (September 19, 1981) - The Frankenstones open a carnival to prevent officers Fred and Barney from foreclosing their home.
- Getting the Business (September 26, 1981) - When Fred and Frank go into the lunch truck business, their recipes gain the attention of the health inspector.
- Ugly is Only Skin Deep (October 3, 1981) - When Wilma and Hidea are sick with the flu, Fred and Frank take their places in the Bedrock Beauty Contest.
- Three Days of the Mastodon (October 10, 1981) - Fred and Frank's initiation into the Mastodon Lodge challenge them into playing practical jokes on each other.
- First Family Fiasco (October 17, 1981) - The Frankenstones and the Flintstones compete for the First Family of Bedrock award.
- House Wars (October 24, 1981) - When Hidea and Wilma leave to visit a distant relative, Fred and Frank wage a war to make each other move.
- Gay Autterson – Betty Rubble, Wiggy
- Mel Blanc – Barney Rubble, Captain Caveman, Dino
- Henry Corden – Fred Flintstone
- Ruta Lee – Hidea Frankenstone
- Kenneth Mars – Lou Granite
- Mitzi McCall – Penny
- Don Messick – Schleprock
- Charles Nelson Reilly – Frank Frankenstone
- Paul Reubens – Freaky Frankenstone
- Zelda Rubinstein – Atrocia Frankenstone
- Michael Sheehan – Bamm-Bamm Rubble
- John Stephenson – Mr. Slate
- Russi Taylor – Pebbles Flintstone, Cavemouse
- Jean Vander Pyl – Wilma Flintstone
- Lennie Weinrib – Moonrock, Sgt. Boulder
- Frank Welker – Shmoo, Rockjaw
In the 1980s, two videocassette editions of The Flintstone Comedy Show were released:
- The Flintstone Comedy Show: 25th Silver Anniversary Special, a 60-minute cassette containing six episodes ("Mountain Frustration", "Potion Problem", "Camp-Out Mouse", "Clownfoot", "The Ghost Sitters", "Sands of the Saharastone"), was released by Worldvision Home Video in 1985.
- The Flintstone Comedy Show 2: Curtain Call, a 60-minute cassette containing six episodes ("Gold Fever", "Night on the Town", "Monster Madness", "Arcade Antics", "Follow That Dogosaurus", "Be Patient, Fred"), was released by Worldvision Home Video in 1986.
Currently, The Flintstone Comedy Show is streaming on the Boomerang streaming service as Flintstone Frolics.