The Fascinating Mrs. Francis
The Fascinating Mrs. Francis is a 1909 American silent short comedy film directed by D. W. Griffith. The Internet Movie Database lists Mary Pickford as appearing in this short. However, Pickford did not begin with Biograph until the end of April 1909.
|The Fascinating Mrs. Francis|
|Directed by||D. W. Griffith|
|Written by||D. W. Griffith|
|Cinematography||G. W. Bitzer|
|5 minutes (one reel)|
- Marion Leonard as Mrs. Francis
- Barry O'Moore as Young Man (as Herbert Yost)
- Anita Hendrie as Young Man's Mother
- Harry Solter as Young Man's Father
- Gertrude Robinson as The Maid / Party Guest
- Linda Arvidson
- John R. Cumpson as Party Guest
- George Gebhardt as Party Guest
- Guy Hedlund as Party Guest
- Charles Inslee as Party Guest
- Arthur V. Johnson as Party Guest
- Florence Lawrence as Visitor
- Mack Sennett as Party Guest
- Charles West
- "The Fascinating Mrs. Francis". Silent Era. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- "The Fascinating Mrs. Francis". IMDb.com, Inc. 1990–2014. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- Henderson, Robert M. (1970). D.W. Griffith: The Years at Biograph. New York: Farrar, Straus and Giroux. p. 64. ISBN 0374134162.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.