The False Alarm
The False Alarm is a 1926 American silent drama film directed by Frank O'Connor and starring Ralph Lewis, Dorothy Revier and John Harron.
|The False Alarm|
|Directed by||Frank O'Connor|
|Written by||Leah Baird|
|Starring||Ralph Lewis |
|Cinematography||Faxon M. Dean|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
|September 20, 1926|
- Ralph Lewis as Fighting John Casey
- Dorothy Revier as Mary Doyle
- John Harron as Joe Casey
- George O'Hara as Tim Casey
- Priscilla Bonner as Bessie Flannigan
- Mary Carr
- Lillian Leighton as Mrs. Flannigan
- Maurice Costello
- Billy Franey
- Arthur Hoyt
- Munden p.227
- Munden, Kenneth White. The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States, Part 1. University of California Press, 1997.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.