The Experiment of Professor Mithrany
The Experiment of Professor Mithrany (German: Das Experiment des Prof. Mithrany) is a 1921 German silent film directed by Dimitri Buchowetzki and starring Max Landa, Hanni Weisse and Margit Barnay. It premiered at the Marmorhaus in Berlin.
|The Experiment of Professor Mithrany|
|Directed by||Dimitri Buchowetzki|
|26 May 1921|
The film's sets were designed by the art director Mathieu Oostermann.
- Krautz p. 272
- Alfred Krautz. International directory of cinematographers, set- and costume designers in film, Volume 4. Saur, 1984.