The Divorcée (German: Die geschiedene Frau) is a 1953 German musical film directed by George Jacoby and starring Marika Rökk, Johannes Heesters and Hans Nielsen. It was based on the operetta Die geschiedene Frau by Leo Fall and Victor Léon.
|Directed by||George Jacoby|
|Edited by||Walter von Bonhorst|
|17 September 1953|
The film's sets were designed by Robert Herlth.
- Marika Rökk as Gonda van der Loo
- Johannes Heesters as Karel
- Hans Nielsen as Lucas
- Hans Leibelt as Pastor
- Friedrich Domin as Gerichtsvorsitzender
- Trude Hesterberg as Schauspielerin
- Gusti Wolf as Adeline
- Peter W. Staub as Scrop
- Erich Fiedler as von der Rosen
- Anni Korin as Dinnie
- Ulrich Bettac as Theaterdirektor