The Devil on Horseback
The Devil on Horseback is a 1936 American musical comedy film directed by Crane Wilbur and starring Lili Damita, Fred Keating, and Renee Torres. A separate Spanish-language version was also produced. It was based on a play written by Crane Wilber himself about a Latin American freedom fighter.
|The Devil on Horseback|
|Directed by||Crane Wilbur|
|Produced by||George A. Hirliman |
Charles J. Hunt
|Written by||Crane Wilbur (play)|
|Starring||Lili Damita |
|Music by||Abe Meyer |
|Edited by||Ralph Dixon|
George A. Hirliman Productions
|Distributed by||Grand National|
|September 30, 1936|
It was shot using the Cinecolor process.
- Lili Damita as Diane Corday
- Fred Keating as Gary Owen
- Francisco Flores del Campo as Pancho Granero
- Jean Chatburn as Jane Evans
- Tiffany Thayer as Wilbur Hitchcock
- Renee Torres as Rosmond
- Juan Torena as Juan Torres
- Blanca Vischer as Manuela Torres
- Enrique de Rosas as Col. Enrique Berea
- Jack Stegall as Capt. de Reana
- Waldman & Slide p.48
- Waldman, Harry & Slide, Anthony. Hollywood and the Foreign Touch: A Dictionary of Foreign Filmmakers and Their Films from America, 1910-1995. Scarecrow Press, 1996.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Category:The Devil on Horseback.|
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.