The Devil Diamond
The Devil Diamond is a 1937 American film directed by Leslie Goodwins.
|The Devil Diamond|
|Directed by||Leslie Goodwins|
|Produced by||Maurice Conn (producer)|
|Written by||Charles R. Condon (adaptation and screenplay)|
Peter B. Kyne (story "Back Fire")
Sherman L. Lowe (screenplay)
|Edited by||Richard G. Wray|
The film is also known as Peter B. Kyne's The Devil Diamond (American complete title).
A group of thugs tries to steal the cursed title gem from a jeweler who has been hired to cut it into small, saleable pieces.
- Frankie Darro as Lee
- Kane Richmond as Jerry Carter
- June Gale as Dorothy Lanning
- Rosita Butler as Yvonne Wallace
- Robert Fiske as 'Professor' John Henry Morgan, alias Moreland
- Charles Prince as Henchman Al
- Edward Earle as Arthur Stevens
- Fern Emmett as Miss Wallace
- Byron Foulger as Ole—Houseboy
- George Cleveland as George Davis
- Burr Caruth as Peter Lanning
- Jack Ingram as Chuck—Thug
- Frank McCarroll as Henchman Shorty