The Crimson Circle (1922 film)
The Crimson Circle is a 1922 British silent crime film directed by George Ridgwell and starring Clifton Boyne, Fred Groves and Robert English. The film was an adaptation of the novel The Crimson Circle by Edgar Wallace.
Police battle against a gang of blackmailers known as The Crimson Circle.
- Clifton Boyne - Derrick Yale
- Fred Groves - Inspector Parr
- Robert English - Felix Marl
- Lawford Davidson - Raphael Willings
- Rex Davis - Jack Beardmore
- Sidney Paxton - Harvey Froyant
- Harry J. Worth - Superintendent
- Eva Moore - Aunt Prudence
- Norma Whalley - Kitty Froyant
- Madge Stuart - Thalia Drummond
- Mary Odette