The Crackerjack is a 1925 American silent comedy film directed by Charles Hines and starring Johnny Hines, Sigrid Holmquist and Henry West.
|Directed by||Charles Hines|
|Produced by||C.C. Burr|
|Written by||Argyle Campbell |
Richard M. Friel
John W. Krafft
|Starring||Johnny Hines |
|Cinematography||John Geisel |
Charles E. Gilson
C.C. Burr Productions
|Distributed by||East Coast Productions|
|May 8, 1925|
A travelling pickle salesman gets mixed up in a Latin American revolution.
- Johnny Hines as Tommy Perkins
- Sigrid Holmquist as Rose Bannon
- Henry West as Gen. Bannon
- Bradley Barker as Alonzo López
- J. Barney Sherry as Col. Perkins
- Munden p.152
- Munden, Kenneth White. The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States, Part 1. University of California Press, 1997.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.