The Cobweb (1917 film)
The Cobweb is a 1917 British silent thriller film directed by Cecil M. Hepworth and starring Henry Edwards, Alma Taylor and Stewart Rome. A millionaire mistakenly believes that he has murdered his Mexican wife. It is based on the play The Cobweb by Naunton Davies and Leon M. Lion.
|Directed by||Cecil M. Hepworth|
|Produced by||Cecil M. Hepworth|
|Written by||Naunton Davies (play) |
Leon M. Lion (play)
|Starring||Henry Edwards |
|Distributed by||Harma Photoplays|
- Henry Edwards as Stephen Mallard
- Alma Taylor as Irma Brian
- Stewart Rome as Merton Forsdyke
- Violet Hopson as Dolorosa
- Marguerite Blanche as Miss Debb
- Lionelle Howard as Poacher
- John MacAndrews as Inspector Beall
- Charles Vane as Sir George Gillingham
- Molly Hamley-Clifford as Mrs. Brian
- Palmer p.912
- Palmer, Scott. British Film Actors' Credits, 1895-1987. McFarland, 1988.
- The Cobweb on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.