The Cisco Kid (1931 film)
The Cisco Kid is a 1931 American Pre-Code Western film directed by Irving Cummings and starring Warner Baxter. It was produced and distributed by Fox Film Corporation and is a follow up to Fox's hugely successful 1928 In Old Arizona and 1930's The Arizona Kid, both of which had starred Baxter as the same character The Cisco Kid. A copy is preserved at the Library of Congress.
|The Cisco Kid|
|Directed by||Irving Cummings|
|Produced by||Fox Film Corporation|
|Written by||Al Cohn|
|Based on||character by O. Henry|
|Music by||George Lipschultz|
J. P. Van Wormer
|Edited by||Alex Troffey|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
- Warner Baxter as The Cisco Kid
- Edmund Lowe as Sergeant Michael Patrick "Mickey" Dunn
- Conchita Montenegro as Carmencita
- Nora Lane as Sally Benton
- Frederick Burt as Sheriff Tex Ransom
- Willard Robertson as Enos Hankins
- James Bradbury Jr. as Dixon, U.S.A.
- John Webb Dillon as Bouse, U.S.A. (credited as Jack Dillon)
- Charles Stevens as Lopez
- Douglas Haig as Billy
- Marilyn Knowlden as Annie Benton
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films:The Cisco Kid
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress, page 31, c. 1978 by The American Film Institute.