The Charterhouse of Parma (film)
The Charterhouse of Parma (French: La Chartreuse de Parme, Italian: La Certosa di Parma) is a 1948 French-Italian drama film based on the novel of the same name by Stendhal. It entered the competition at the 1948 Locarno International Film Festival, being awarded for best cinematography.
|The Charterhouse of Parma|
|Music by||Renzo Rossellini|
|Box office||6,151,922 admissions (France)|
It was the most popular French film at the French box office in 1948.
- Renée Faure as Clélia Conti
- Gérard Philipe as Fabrice del Dongo
- Maria Casarès as Duchess Gina de San Severina
- Louis Salou as Prince Ernest IV
- Louis Seigner as Grillo
- Tullio Carminati as Count Mosca
- Lucien Coëdel as Rassi
- Enrico Glori as Gilletti
- Aldo Silvani as General Conti
- Tina Lattanzi as Maria Luisa di Borbone-Parma
- Attilio Dottesio as Ferrante Palla
- Claudio Gora as Crescenzi
- Nerio Bernardi as Fausta's Husband
- "Box Office Success of Gerard Philippe films". Box Office Story.
- Andrea LeVasseur. "The Charterhouse of Parma". MTV. Retrieved 10 September 2012.
- "French Box Office in 1948". Box Office Story.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.