The Blue Collar Worker and the Hairdresser in a Whirl of Sex and Politics
The Blue Collar Worker and the Hairdresser in a Whirl of Sex and Politics (Italian: Metalmeccanico e parrucchiera in un turbine di sesso e politica, also known as The Worker and the Hairdresser) is a 1996 Italian comedy film directed by Lina Wertmüller.
|The Blue Collar Worker and the Hairdresser in a Whirl of Sex and Politics|
|Directed by||Lina Wertmüller|
|Produced by||Bruno Altissimi|
|Written by||Lina Wertmüller|
Piero De Bernardi
|Music by||Pino D'Angiò|
|Edited by||Pierluigi Leonardi|
The film runs a story similar to the historic compromise policy of the Seventies. A metalworker PRC Communist Party, abandons all his ideals and his manifestations because he falls in love with a beautiful League, his bitter enemy.
- Tullio Solenghi: Tunin Gavazzi
- Gene Gnocchi: Zvanin
- Veronica Pivetti: Rossella Giacometti
- Piera Degli Esposti: Palmina Gavazzi
- Cinzia Leone: Mariolina
- Cyrielle Claire: Anitina
- Rossy de Palma
- Paolo Mereghetti. Il Mereghetti. B.C. Dalai Editore, 2010. ISBN 8860736269.
- David Rooney (April 12, 1999). "Review: 'The Worker and the Hairdresser in a Whirlwind of Sex and Politics'". Variety. Retrieved 4 March 2014.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.