The Blood Ship
The Blood Ship is a 1927 silent drama film directed by George B. Seitz. The seventh and final reel of the film was thought to be lost until 2007. The final reel was ultimately found and the film was screened in its entirety on October 11, 2007.
|The Blood Ship|
|Directed by||George B. Seitz|
|Produced by||Harry Cohn|
|Written by||Norman Springer|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
- Hobart Bosworth as Jim Newman
- Jacqueline Logan as Mary Swope Newman
- Richard Arlen as John Shreve
- Walter James as Capt. Angus Swope
- Fred Kohler as First Mate Fitz
- James Bradbury Sr. as The Knitting Swede
- Arthur Rankin as Nils
- Syd Crossley as Cockney Bouncer
- Frank Hemphill as Second Mate
- Chappell Dossett as Rev. Richard Deaken
- Blue Washington as Negro
- "NY Times: The Blood Ship". NY Times. Retrieved June 19, 2011.
- "Silent Era: The Blood Ship". Silent Era. Retrieved June 19, 2011.
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Blood Ship
- "The Blood Ship (1927) IMDb". IMDb. Retrieved May 12, 2014.