The Blonde from Peking
The Blonde from Peking (French: La blonde de Pékin, Italian: La bionda di Pechino, German: Die Blonde von Peking, also known as Peking Blonde) is a 1968 French-Italian-German adventure film written and directed by Nicolas Gessner. It is loosely based on the novel You Have Yourself a Deal by James Hadley Chase.
|The Blonde from Peking|
|Directed by||Nicolas Gessner|
|Written by||Nicolas Gessner |
|Music by||François de Roubaix|
- Mireille Darc as Erika Olsen / Christine
- Claudio Brook as Garland / Gandler
- Giorgia Moll as Jinny / Nurse Peggy
- Edward G. Robinson as Douglas
- Pascale Roberts as Monica Davis
- Carl Studer as Captain Hardy
- Jean-Jacques Delbo as Olsen
- Valéry Inkijinoff as Fang O Kung
- Yves Elliot as Jackson
- Tony Young as Yen Hay Sun
- Guido Celano as De Luca
- Joe Warfield as Doctor
- Philippe March as Bijoutier
- Françoise Brion as Erika Olsen #2
- Hellmut Lange as Malik
- Werner Schwier as Smernoff
- Nash, Jay Robert; Nash, Stanley Ralph; Ross, Stanley Ralph (1987). The Motion Picture Guide ... Annual. Cinebooks. p. 82. ISBN 0933997124.
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia; Mario Pecorari. Dizionario del cinema italiano. I film. Gremese Editore, 1992. ISBN 8876055932.
- Gilles Loison. François de Roubaix, charmeur d'émotions. Chapitre Douze, 2006. ISBN 2915345066.