The Black Corsair (1937 film)
The Black Corsair (Italian: Il corsaro nero) is a 1937 Italian adventure film directed by Amleto Palermi and starring Ciro Verratti, Silvana Jachino and Ada Biagini. The film is an adaptation of the 1898 novel The Black Corsair by Emilio Salgari.
|The Black Corsair|
|Directed by||Amleto Palermi|
|Written by||Emilio Salgari (novel) |
|Starring||Ciro Verratti |
|Music by||Alessandro Cicognini|
|Cinematography||George Fanto |
|Edited by||Amleto Palermi|
|Distributed by||Artisti Associati|
- Ciro Verratti as Emilio Ventimiglia, the Black Corsair
- Silvana Jachino as Honorata
- Ada Biagini as Amy
- Nerio Bernardi as Van Gould, Gouvernor of Maracaibo
- Piero Carnabuci as Giovanni
- Cesco Baseggio as Van Stiller, Corsair
- Checco Durante as Carmeau, Corsair
- Guido Celano as Morgan, Corsair
- Olinto Cristina as Rabouillon, Spanish Commander
- C. Conti as Stoik, Spanish Sergeant
- Moliterno p.80
- Moliterno, Gino. The A to Z of Italian Cinema. Scarecrow Press, 2009.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.