The Best Man (1998 film)
The Best Man (Italian: Il testimone dello sposo) is a 1998 Italian comedy film written and directed by Pupi Avati. It was entered into the 48th Berlin International Film Festival. The film was selected as the Italian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 70th Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.
|The Best Man|
|Directed by||Pupi Avati|
|Produced by||Antonio Avati|
Aurelio De Laurentiis
|Written by||Pupi Avati|
- Diego Abatantuono as Angelo Beliossi
- Inés Sastre as Francesca Babini
- Dario Cantarelli as Edgardo Osti
- Cinzia Mascoli as Peppina Campeggi
- Valeria D'Obici as Olimpia Campeggi Babini
- Mario Erpichini as Sisto Babini
- Ada Maria Serra Zanetti
- Ugo Conti as Marziano Beliossi
- Nini Salerno as Sauro Ghinassi
- "Berlinale: 1998 Programme". berlinale.de. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Margaret Herrick Library, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- "44 Countries Hoping for Oscar Nominations". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. 24 November 1997. Archived from the original on 13 February 1998. Retrieved 13 October 2015.
- The Best Man on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.