The Beauty Market
The Beauty Market is a 1919 American drama film directed by Colin Campbell and written by Margery Land May. The film stars Katherine MacDonald, Roy Stewart, Kathleen Kirkham, Wedgwood Nowell, Winter Hall, and Robert Brower. The film was released on December 1, 1919, by First National Exhibitors' Circuit. There are no known archival holdings of the film, so it is presumably a lost film.
|The Beauty Market|
|Directed by||Colin Campbell|
|Based on||The Bleeders|
by Margery Land May
Attractions Distribution Corporation
Katherine MacDonald Pictures
|Distributed by||First National Exhibitors' Circuit|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Katherine MacDonald as Amelie Thorndike
- Roy Stewart as Capt. Kenneth Laird
- Kathleen Kirkham as Christine Appleby
- Wedgwood Nowell as Hobie Flagg
- Winter Hall as Ashburton Gaylord
- Robert Brower as Amelia's Uncle Issacs
- "The Beauty Market (1919) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2018-12-10.
- Janiss Garza. "Beauty Market (1920)". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-12-10.
- "The Beauty Market". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2018-12-10.
- "The Beauty Market / Colin Campbell [motion picture]". Library of Congress. Retrieved 2019-12-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Beauty Market.|
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.