Ten Ready Rifles
Ten Ready Rifles (Spanish: Diez fusiles esperan) is a 1959 Spanish drama film directed by José Luis Sáenz de Heredia. The film concerns the Carlist Wars of the 19th century. It was entered into the 9th Berlin International Film Festival.
|Ten Ready Rifles|
|Directed by||José Luis Sáenz de Heredia|
|Written by||Carlos Blanco|
Roberto De Leonardis
|Edited by||Julio Peña|
- Francisco Rabal as José Iribarren
- Ettore Manni as Miguel
- Rosa Arenas as Teresa (as Rosita Arenas)
- Berta Riaza as Maritxu
- Memmo Carotenuto as Don Leopoldo Bejarano
- Milly Vitale as Lucía
- Félix de Pomés as Coronel García Zapata
- Santiago Rivero
- Xan das Bolas as Cañete
- María Jesús Lara
- Juan Calvo as Capellán
- Jesús Puente as Alguacil en Consejo de Guerra
- José María Lado (as Jose Mª Lado)
- Juan Cazalilla
- Carola Fernán Gómez (as Carola Fernan-Gomez)
- Pilar Clemens
- Carlos Martínez Campos (as Carlos Mnez. Campos)
- Beni Deus (as Beny Deus)
- Diez fusiles esperan, Fotogramas.es. Retrieved 2012-06-09.
- "IMDB.com: Awards for Ten Ready Rifles". imdb.com. Retrieved 6 January 2010.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.