Ted Edwards (actor)
Maurice Edward Burrell
May 9, 1883
|Died||September 29, 1945 (aged 62)|
Los Angeles, California
|Parent(s)||John William Burrell & Sarah Ann Burrell|
He was born in Sheffield, Yorkshire, as Maurice Edward Burrell. He was an actor, known for Maniac, Fires of Youth (1924) and Polygamy (1936). He died on September 29, 1945 in Los Angeles, California, USA.
Maurice was one of nine children born to John Willian Burrell and his wife Sarah Ann Burrell. John Burrell was a draper with a shop at 59 Snig Hill, Sheffield. In later life the family lived at 80 Kendal Road in Hillsborough, Shefield.
- Ambrose's First Falsehood (1914)
- A Bath House Beauty (1914)
- Dough and Dynamite (1914)
- His Prehistoric Past (1914)
- Leading Lizzie Astray (1914)
- A Busy Day (1915)
- Tillie's Punctured Romance (1914)
- A Submarine Pirate (1915)
- A Dog's Life (1915) – Unemployed man
- Fatty's Faithful Fido (1915)
- Fatty's Plucky Pup (1915)
- Fatty's Tintype Tangle (1915)
- Fatty and Mabel at the San Diego Exposition (1915)
- Hearts and Planets (1915)
- Fatty's Reckless Fling (1915)
- Fatty's Chance Acquaintance (1915)
- Mabel and Fatty's Simple Life (1915)
- When Love Took Wings (1915)
- Are Waitresses Safe? (1917)
- Ellenberger, Allan R. (2001). Celebrities in Los Angeles Cemeteries: A Directory. McFarland. p. 191. ISBN 978-0-7864-0983-9. Retrieved 18 August 2018.
- "Ted Edwards (1884–1945) – atelier de data.bnf.fr". data.bnf.fr. Retrieved 2018-08-19.