Taylor McNamara (soccer)
|Full name||Taylor Mikael McNamara|
|Date of birth||December 4, 1987|
|Place of birth||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Oakville Blue Devils|
|2005–2008||Albany Great Danes||73||(2)|
|2011–2012||Dayton Dutch Lions||41||(0)|
|2015–||Oakville Blue Devils||51||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of September 2, 2018|
Youth and Amateur
McNamara attended Iona Catholic Secondary School in his native city, Mississauga. He played for the junior club team of professional side Toronto Lynx, helping the team win its division and advance to the semifinals of the North American championships as well as advance to the title game of the Dallas Cup, before coming to the United States in 2005 to play college soccer at the University at Albany, SUNY. With Albany, McNamara was named to the America East Academic Honor Roll as a freshman in 2005, was named to the America East Commissioner’s Academic Honor Roll and his team's MVP as a sophomore in 2006 and as a junior in 2007, and was an ESPN All-Academic All-American selection.
- "Taylor Mikael McNamara 2016 stats". League1 Ontario. Retrieved 21 October 2017.
- "Oakville Blue Devils - 2015 Season Outlook". League1 Ontario. Retrieved 21 October 2017.
- http://www.uslsoccer.com/teams/2010/22392.html#STATS Archived 2011-06-10 at the Wayback Machine
- http://uslpro.uslsoccer.com/scripts/runisa.dll?M2:gp::72013+Elements/Display+E+47107+Stats/+2175598 Archived 2012-07-16 at Archive.today
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-04-28. Retrieved 2012-02-16.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)