Tasmanian opium poppy farming industry
The Tasmanian opium poppy farming industry was established in Tasmania in 1966.
Tasmanian Alkaloids is Tasmania's largest corporate grower of opium poppies.
- "Legislative Council Select Committee Inquiry: Tasmanian Poppy Industry" (PDF). Parliament of Tasmania. November 2012. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
- Chang, Charis (9 April 2014). "States want their cut of Australia's growing opium poppy industry". news.com.au. News Corp. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
- Blucher, Alex (7 November 2014). "A systemic mildew that's causing entire paddock losses in poppy crops across Tasmania has sparked an industry-wide response". ABC Rural. Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 14 September 2015.
- Gardner, Jessica (14 January 2014). "Opium poppy venture on a high". The Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
- Ogilvie, Felicity (25 June 2009). "Happy hops damage poppy crops". ABC News (Australia). Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 6 July 2014.