Tarkhovka (Russian: Та́рховка), is a railway station near Saint Petersburg, Russia. The station opened on November 26, 1894, when the Primorskaya line was extended from Razdelnaya station to Sestroretsk.
Station in 1904
|Tracks||1 (2 prior to 1990s)|
|Connections||Historical Primorskaya line|
In 1952 the line was electrified and high platforms were constructed at the same time.
- Chepurin, Sergey; Arkady Nikolayenko (May 2007). "Sestroretsk and Primorskaya railways(Сестрорецкая и Приморская железные дороги)" (in Russian). http://terijoki.spb.ru/trk_about.php3. Retrieved 2009-02-21. External link in
|Preceding station||Primorskaya Railway||Following station|
toward Primorsky Rail Terminal
|Primorskaya line in 1894 - 1900|