Tania Fédor (3 November 1905 – 1 December 1985) was a Monaco-born French film actress who played a number of leading roles during the 1930s and early 1940s in films such as Fantômas (1932). She later settled in Canada and worked on French language productions there.
|Born||3 November 1905|
|Other names||Tatiana d'Ermter|
- The Little Cafe (1931)
- When Love Is Over (1931)
- Fantômas (1932)
- Kiss Me (1932)
- La mille et deuxième nuit (1933)
- The Queen and the Cardinal (1935)
- The Men Without Names (1937)
- Southern Bar (1938)
- Crossroads (1938)
- Strangers in the House (1942)
- Lucrèce Borgia (1953)
- The Adventurer of Chad (1953)
- À tout prendre (1963)
- Hardy p.125
- Hardy, Phil (ed.) The BFI Companion to Crime. University of California Press, 1997.
- Kennedy-Karpat, Colleen. Rogues, Romance, and Exoticism in French Cinema of the 1930s. Fairleigh Dickinson, 2013.