|Full name||Tallahassee Soccer Club|
|Nickname(s)||The Battle Lions|
|Founded||May 3, 2018|
|Ground||Gene Cox Stadium|
|League||National Premier Soccer League|
Tallahassee SC was founded on May 3, 2018 by residents of Tallahassee, FL and Leon County, FL looking to bring a semi-professional soccer team to Tallahassee.
In February of 2019, Josh Bruno was named as the first head coach of the team.. The club played its first ever match against the Savannah Clovers on May 4, 2019 in front of over 600 fans at the FSU Intramural Fields.
On November 12, 2019, it was announced that Tallahassee SC would join the National Premier Soccer League in a newly formed Gulf Coast Conference that featured Tallahassee, Port City FC, AFC Mobile, Pensacola FC, and NPSL mainstays the New Orleans Jesters and Jacksonville Armada.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- Florida State University Main Sports Complex; Tallahassee, FL (2019–present)
- "Tallahassee Soccer Club announces schedule for inaugural season". WCTV.tv.
- "'Why not now?': Semi-pro Tallahassee Soccer Club created". Tallahassee Democrat.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2019-04-16. Retrieved 2019-04-16.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Tallahassee SC opens historic first soccer season against Savannah FC". Tallahassee Democrat.
- "New Gulf Coast Conference Announced by the NPSL". National Premier Soccer League.