Take a Chance (1933 film)
Take a Chance is a 1933 American Pre-Code comedy film directed by Monte Brice and Laurence Schwab and written by Monte Brice, Buddy G. DeSylva, Laurence Schwab, Sid Silvers and Richard A. Whiting. It is based on the musical of the same name. The film stars James Dunn, June Knight, Lillian Roth, Cliff Edwards, Lilian Bond, Dorothy Lee and Lona Andre. The film was released on October 27, 1933, by Paramount Pictures.
|Take a Chance|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Monte Brice|
|Screenplay by||Monte Brice|
Buddy G. DeSylva
Richard A. Whiting
|Cinematography||William O. Steiner|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- James Dunn as Duke Stanley
- June Knight as Toni Ray
- Lillian Roth as Wanda Hill
- Cliff Edwards as Louie Webb
- Lilian Bond as Thelma Green
- Dorothy Lee as Consuelo Raleigh
- Lona Andre as Miss Miami Beach
- Charles 'Buddy' Rogers as Kenneth Raleigh
- Charles Richman as Andrew Raleigh
- Robert Gleckler as Mike Caruso
- Harry Shannon as Bartender
- "Take a Chance". afi.com. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "Movie Review - Take a Chance - James Dunn, Lillian Roth and June Knight in a Film of the Musical Comedy 'Take a Chance.' - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 26 February 2015.