|Other names||Tabita Stevens, Tabitha, Tabatha Stevens|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Spouse(s)||? (m. Kenny Gallo.- div. 1997)|
(m, Don Osterholt - div 1999)Gary Orona (m. 17-Mar-2007)
Stevens joined the adult-entertainment industry in the summer of 1995 at the age of 25 after meeting erotic performer Racquel Darrian and Darrian's then-husband Derrick Lane at a gym. She was married at the time but divorced her husband soon after entering the industry. Her first scene was with Bobby Vitale in Rolling Thunder for Vivid Entertainment. She took a seven-year hiatus from performing before returning to the business in 2009. During her hiatus, she owned a sex shop with an ex-husband.
In 2007, she was inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame.
Mainstream media appearances
Stevens has appeared on The Howard Stern Show over 25 times and has made appearances in five seasons of Dr. 90210. She has also appeared in various roles in other television series. Stevens holds a SAG card and has also done commercial work for Capcom's Street Fighter as well as a number of SEGA TV-commercials.
Stevens is divorced from porn producer/director and ex-mafioso Kenny Gallo. Their short-lived marriage included a Jerry Springer Show episode titled "I'm Married to a Porn Star!" They divorced in 1997. She was then married to porn producer Don Osterholt. They divorced in 1999. On March 17, 2007, she married porn producer and director Gary Orona, who has a production studio in Utah.
Stevens has reportedly spent approximately $200,000 on plastic surgery. On her original website she describes herself as a "plastic surgery junkie" and provides a list of the many procedures she has undergone:
Stevens has stated that her favorite male performer to work with is Ron Jeremy, and the two are close friends.
- Christina (2009-12-30). "Interview with Tabitha Stevens". AIPdaily. Archived from the original on 2010-01-03. Retrieved 2014-12-05.
- "Tabitha Stevens tells Ruby Wax why she got into porn". youtube.com. Retrieved 28 September 2016.
- Jared Rutter (2006-11-22). "2007 AVN Awards Nominations Announced". AVN.com. Archived from the original on 2007-07-05. Retrieved 2007-08-06.
- Tabitha Stevens on IMDb
- Lim, Gerrie (2006). In Lust We Trust: Adventures in Adult Cinema. Monsoon Books. pp. 94–95. ISBN 978-981-05-5302-9.
- The Adam Carolla podcast - September 1, 2009
- NNDB profile
- Steve Javors (2009-07-13). "Tabitha Stevens Gets Interactive for 3rd Degree". XBiz.com. Retrieved 2009-08-14.
- "Profile of Tabitha Stevens". Web.archive.org. Archived from the original on 2006-02-04. Retrieved 2016-09-23.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tabitha Stevens.|