|Location||5 Selsmosevej, Taastrup|
|Opened||26 June 1847|
|Rebuilt||26 May 1963 (S-train)|
Taastrup station was one of the original stations on Denmark's first railway between Copenhagen and Roskilde. It was inaugurated on 26 June 1847. The station was later converted into an S-train station. The old station building was demolished in 1979.
Taastrup Station is served by B trains.
|Preceding station||S-train||Following station|
- "Yaastrup Station". danskefilm.dk (in Danish). Retrieved 16 March 2017.