TKB-059 (ТКБ-059) was a Soviet three-barrel bullpup assault rifle, capable of fully automatic fire, chambered for the 7.62×39mm round and manufactured by Tula Arms Plant in 1966. It was based on the Pribor 3B (Прибор 3Б), an earlier experimental assault rifle with three barrels. Both weapons were developed by the small arms designer G. A. Korobov.
|Type||Bullpup assault rifle|
|Place of origin||Soviet Union|
|In service||Prototype only|
|Used by||Soviet Union|
|Designer||German A. Korobov|
|Manufacturer||Tula Arms Plant|
|Rate of fire||1400–1800 rounds/min|
|Feed system||90-round detachable box magazine|
Both weapons used a tripled 7.62×39mm magazine with a capacity of 90 rounds, with each barrel independently fed from the magazine. The TKB-059 can be fired ambidextrously as the cartridge ejection is downwards behind the magazine area.
TKB-059 can now be seen at the Tula arms museum.