Sydney bus route 333
Route 333 commenced operation in October 2006 and it was the first full-time prepay only bus route in Sydney.
In September 2018, bus services in the Eastern Suburbs went under a major overhaul which included timetable changes. As part of changes, overnight services of route 380 were replaced by route 333N which stops at all bus stops between the CBD and North Bondi.
- "Cashless buses to cut travel times". Sydney Morning Herald.
- Opal Smartcards Transport for NSW
- Opal Card starts on popular 333 Bondi bus Transport for NSW
- "Sydney buses to Bondi Beach: Timetable set for major overhaul". Nine News Sydney.
- "State Transit route 333N". Transport for NSW.
- "State Transit route 333". Transport for NSW.